by: Mint Software Ltd • 32
View and log your dives on the go. Detailed profiles, images, Smart Bluetooth downloads and more.
We've brought the best features of MacDive for macOS to your pocket. MacDive for iPhone can be used as a fully featured standalone dive log, and it also works great in conjunction with MacDive for macOS.
• Browse and manage your dive logs on the go.
• Use iCloud or Dropbox to keep your data in sync between your iPhone and MacDive for macOS.
• Automatic dive site tracking via GPS. Put your iPhone in your dry bag and worry about the details when you're back on land!
• Native downloads from supported Smart Bluetooth devices.
• Catalogue and identify the critters you've seen, or the ones you want to find.
• Manage your gear and let MacDive remind you when a service is due.
MacDive supports downloading dives directly from various Smart Bluetooth devices, like the Shearwater Perdix AI and Teric, Suunto EON Steel, Scubapro G2, Mares Bluelink, Heinrichs Weikamp OSTC and the Dive Nav DC Buddy (sold separately). See our website for a full list of devices.
Please note that continued use of Location Tracking/GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.