My Pregnancy Long Beach
by: Memorial Health Services • 0
We at Long Beach MemorialCare Medical Center, also known as Miller Children's and Woman's, are excited to be on this journey with you! We know that you’re busy; we know that you have questions; we know that you don’t want to have to trawl through the internet looking for the answers. We know that you want something that’s just right for you. Something that is tailored to the Long Beach area, tailored to your stage of pregnancy and tailored to your needs.
My Pregnancy Long Beach knows that you want answers and you want them now. We at Miller Children's and Woman's know you want real advice from real people who care about you and your baby. We know that robots don’t know what it’s like to be pregnant! Real women do!
We know that when you’re in week 10 you don’t need a stroller, that’s why we don’t offer you one. Instead we offer you recipes for morning sickness, videos of your growing baby and maternity jeans for your growing bump. The you that is right now. We know that when you’re in week 36 you want to get ready for your hospital run and start buying baby assessories, baby clothes and breastfeeding pillows.
We’ll give you everything that’s just right for you. Relating to your timeline and the Long Beach area.
Enjoy your journey with these great features:
- Watch amazing 3D video’s showing your fetus’s development as your bump grows!
- Find the best doctors and pregnancy services near you
- Watch videos that advise you on a range of practical and medical concerns about your pregnancy
- Find out about prenatal and birth classes online through the app
- Find expert answers to the most commonly asked questions by pregnant women
- Find all the tools you need in the toolbox including an emergency contact form, contraction counter and a birth plan worksheet
- Calculate your due date
- Read your weekly magazine-style guide plus tips, facts, fashion, and recipes
- Find the best doctors and pregnancy services near you!
- Store your bump photos in the app album and document your journey
- Watch video blogs from real moms-to-be from around the world documenting their own personal journey week by week through their pregnancy
- Take photos of your scans and documents and track your pregnancy in the app photo album