MangoMoney (Visa edition)
by: Praxell Inc. • 23
Set up a Mango account to manage your money on the go. There is no credit check, and you get your very own Mango Visa© Prepaid Card*. Spend, save, transfer, and load money with your mobile phone. No need to have a traditional bank account, visit a bank branch, or deal with NSF fees & hidden charges.
Mango combines all the benefits of a Visa prepaid card, with new innovations in mobile payments and account management on the go, to give customers control 24/7. Manage money in a way that is cheaper, faster and more convenient; in addition to gaining access to the highest savings rate in America (6.00%APY*) available on a prepaid card.
With the Mango On The Go™ mobile application, anyone can register and set up a Mango account in minutes, and have access to balance, transaction history, a virtual Visa card for safe online shopping, mobile transfers, mobile check loads, multiple reload options, transaction alerts, and more.
Learn more at www.mangomoney.com
MANGO PREPAID ACCOUNT BENEFITS
• Only prepaid card offering 6.00%APY*.
• No hidden fees.
• No credit check to register or get a card.
• No bank account required.
• No overdraft fees.
• Loads checks from your mobile device.
• Funds are FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
• Access cash at ATMs worldwide.
• Manage account online or on mobile.
• FREE Direct Deposit Service.
• Multiple ways to load money.
• Open a savings account with as little as $1.
• Transfer money to others via app or online.
• Get automatic balance and purchase alerts.
MANGO APP REQUIREMENTS
• iPhone or iPod Touch with iOS 6.1 or higher.
* The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) and the APY comparison as advertised are effective as of July 30, 2015. Rates are subject to change at any time and may change after accounts are opened. The APY advertised applies only to the portion of your savings account balance which is $5,000.00 or less. An interest rate of 0.10% will be paid on the portion of your savings account balance which exceeds $5,000.00. Fees could reduce the earnings on your savings account. Please see the Savings Account Customer Agreement for full disclosures.