Digit: Save Money Effortlessly
by: Hello Digit, Inc • 29.4K
Digit is an easy way to save a little bit of money. The app takes a small portion of money (usually around $2-$20) from your spending account and transfers it to your savings account.
Everything with Digit seems to be extremely save and backed up - there aren't any problems with fees or whatnot. They also don't draft too much so that you don't have any money at all in your account. You can also change things, like how much money you want to move over if you are going on vacation and will need your money right where it is.
This service only works for bank accounts up to $250,000, so anything over that may not work. It also requires you to put your money with them, which might not be the best option for interest.
Mar 11, 2016
JOIN THE SAVINGS REVOLUTION
Save money, pay off debt, and achieve your financial goals without thinking about it. Join the finance revolution that's saved users $1 Billion and paid them $1 Million in bonuses. Digit is the smart money sidekick that keeps you financially healthy. Every day, Digit analyzes your spending and moves the perfect amount of money from your bank account to your Digit account. In 2017, Fast Company named Digit the second most innovative Finance company.
* Digit saves the perfect amount of money everyday based on your income and spending
* Save for an unlimited number of goals. Digit tells you the intelligent timeline for achieving them.
* Protect your bank account from overdrafts. Digit notifies you when your account balance is low.
* Withdraw your money from as often as you like. No fees, no minimums.
* Earn 1% annually on your Digit savings. That's 15X more than most savings accounts!
* Bank-level SSL 128-bit encryption securely protects your funds and sensitive personal information
* Your Digit savings are held at FDIC-insured banks and insured up to a balance of $250,000
Digit is completely free to try. After your trial period, a monthly subscription costs $2.99 and can be canceled anytime.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
US News: “The Digit app makes automatic saving a breeze.” 
The Verge: “Digit is the automated savings plan we’ve been waiting for” 
Fast Company: “Turning saving money into a mindless task” 
USA Today: “The best part about Digit is its ability to calculate how much to save from day to day.”