NETWORKING, GATHERING STRENGTH, FINDING INSPIRATION
Produced by the Quebec Chapter of Financial Executives International Canada (FEI Canada), this half-day forum is one of the key events for financial executives in Quebec and aims to promote the exchange of ideas and discussions among peers concerning current corporate financial issues that are crucial for our enterprises and business opportunities.
This 2018 edition will also provide meaningful networking opportunities among the participants.
The Québec Chapter of FEI Canada offers a wide selection of networking and professional development events throughout the year. Our goal is to bring together senior financial executives from the greater Montreal area to further enhance their leadership skills and broad management knowledge through specialized experiences.
Participants of this Forum will earn 5 hours Professional Development (PD).
Use this application to:
• Easily consult the program for each presentation: speaker, scheduled hour, place, description, and learn more about FEI Canada;
• Consult the list speakers and their biographies;
• Share your thoughts by responding to surveys;
• Consult the list of event partners and their contact information;
• Download presentations and videos;
• Consult the list of participants and connect amongst participants;
• Live poling, surveys ;
• Shake & Connect ;