by: Kitestack Software • 329
Make your own flash cards and take the pressure out of test preparation. Flashcard Hero keeps track of what facts you already know so you can focus on what you don’t know and save a lot of time.
FREE TRIAL (AVAILABLE VIA IN-APP PURCHASE)
With the free two week trial, you can try all features of the Pro edition. After two weeks you can either upgrade or continue to use the app for free to study your own decks or those made by others.
PRO EDITION FEATURES:
We made Flashcard Hero for those of you who want to fit more than a few words on each card. You can add images, lists, and use text formatting to structure your content.
- Write cards on your iPhone/iPad
- Add images
- Group cards into topics
- Text formatting & lists
- Find and study only difficult cards
- iCloud Drive support (syncs with the Mac app)
- Memorizing cards by covering the answer
- Multiple Choice tests with randomly picked or predefined answers
- Supports studying with the Spaced Repetition System (Leitner Box System)
For Teachers and Educators:
- Compatible with the Remote Control feature of the Mac app. You can use the iOS app as a remote to control the study mode on the Mac while you are projecting on a big screen.
People use the Flashcard Hero Mac & iOS apps to study many different subjects. Here’s a short list of the most popular subjects based on the over 2 million cards that users have shared among each other so far:
- Medicine (anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, genetics)
- Law & business administration (economics, marketing, international law)
- History and politics
- Languages (Latin, Chinese, Greek, Italian, Spanish, German)
- Social sciences
- Music and music theory
- Space physiology (how cool is that?)
- Many more…
You see a lot of subjects in the top ranks where people have to memorize a lot of “structured” information. That’s because Flashcard Hero is designed specifically to go beyond language learning, offering more room on each card for facts, lists, and images. You can also organize cards into topics (to match chapters of a text book, for example).