by: Google, Inc. • 96
Designed specifically for use in and outside of your work place, Hangouts Meet lets you set-up video meetings. This video calling app integrates directly into your Google Calendar, allowing you to have your work team meet up. Your home screen will use your selfie camera to start a meeting. Swiping up from the bottom will let you see upcoming meetings. Once you have a valid meeting code, simply enter it under Menus and initiate your video meeting.
Hangouts Meet provides a clean, polished, and straightforward video calling app that rivals Skype and is incredibly easy to use, making for a solid app among group work colleagues.
As the app developer states, in order to unlock the full capabilities of Hangouts Meet, you must have a G Suite enabled account. Plus, those looking to video chat with their friends will have to look elsewhere, which is unfortunate, as Google has provided the tools for a perfect video messenger.
Apr 21, 2017
Simple, frictionless video meetings from Google. Collaborate and develop relationships with your team regardless of where they are in the world.
Key features include:
• High-definition video meetings with up to 50* participants
• Easy access - just share a link and anyone can join with one click
• Dial-in to any meeting for team members who prefer to call in*
• Built to work with Calendar, making it simple to schedule, see important meeting details and join instantly
You can always Meet through an invite, however some capabilities are available solely to G Suite customers.
• Camera: Needed to allow others to see you during video meetings
• Microphone: Needed to allow others to hear you during meetings
• Photo Library: Needed to allow you to select your account profile picture
*Available only in G Suite Enterprise edition