by: Lotte Salling • 0
Jimmy Jigsaw has begun.
Help me rhyme and have some fun.
I will wait for your replies,
let us start with Jimmy’s … EYES.
"Finally an app that really focuses on children's language, developed from one of Lotte Salling's amazing rhyme books. Enjoy!"
(Ulla Flye Andersen, speech therapist, and specialist in children’s language).
An interactive book that examines the entire body - in verses and with puzzle pieces. Based on academic theory of play and learning. For children ages 2-6 years.
In rhymes, word games, and various puzzles, children talk their way through the story, play with rhyming words, and learn about the body.
- Story with reading voices
- Nursery rhymes and Jigsaw puzzles
- Words and images 2-piece jigsaws
- Text and readings in English, German, French, Danish, Swedish and Norwegian.
- Take a picture and make your own jigsaw puzzle.