by: Hart Designs • 0
MemoRemote is used to remote control MemoAssist Premium. With MemoRemote you can create events and guides, follow events - get alerted if an event on MemoAssist Premium is missed. You can remote control as many MemoAssists Premiums as you need - all for free.
Please visit www.memoassist.com for more information.
How to setup remote control with MemoRemote:
1) Turn on remotecontrol in settings inside the MemoAssist
2) Click the ‘Add people’ button
3) Choose how you want to send the invitation
4) Send the invitation to the person you that will remote control your MemoAssist. The user must have another iCloud account than the one you use for MemoAssist.
1) Delete all copies of MemoAssist from the device that you wish to use for remotecontrolling
2) Download the app MemoRemote from AppStore
3) Click the link in the message you got from the MemoAssist user.
Memo Remote opens automatically and adds user. You will see the user's name in the list.