Social.mom - Parenting App
by: Social.mom • 68
Join moms in your neighborhood for support, friendship, activities and let’s face it relief!
“In my first maternity leave, I felt very much alone. I found that 80% of moms feel lonely and I decided to do something about it”
- Audrey Poulin, founder of social.mom
Social.mom is a network for moms where mothers from your neighborhood gather around the same values of authenticity, support, and respect.
Strengthen your local community by helping and being helped by other moms that understand you. Meet them, with or without your children, at nearby activities you can join or organize.
Social.mom is a mom only app. Our dad version is coming soon.
Social.mom’s features include:
* Meet other moms and moms to be from your neighborhood
* Strengthen your local community and make new friends
* Learn about playgrounds and activities where you can get to know other moms and their family
* Find mothers from your area with children the same age as yours
* Organize casual playdates for your kids to make new friends
* Help other moms and be helped by your community
* Share photos and updates with other moms
* Find local deals
On Social.mom, you can talk about anything:
- Postpartum depression
- Baby names
- Boy Names
- Girl names
- Pregnancy apps
- Baby apps
- Baby songs
- Baby games
- Baby products like:
- pregnancy pillow
The app is used by:
- Working moms
- Stay at home moms (SAHM)
- Pregnant moms
- Trying to conceive moms (TTC)
Do you have questions? Contact Audrey (Social.mom’s founder) at Audrey@social.mom
Social.mom was made for moms only.
You are a man and would like to connect with other dads? Tell David (Audrey’s husband): https://social.mom/en/dads