Moments–private shared albums
by: Facebook, Inc. • 76.7K
How many times have you been at an event with friends with no way to easily get everyone's pictures in one place? Now Moments by Facebook allows you to do just that. Tag friends and access other friend's folders through the app. Sharing photos through Facebook has never been easier.
The search function makes it easy to find photos of yourself and your friends. You can also save other photos people take of you directly to your phone, which is a nice touch. The cartoony graphical interface is fun.
It would be nice if you could sync photos from any folder and not just the ones you take with your camera. The app would be enhanced with a photo editing feature. It's a resource hog.
Jun 26, 2015
Moments instantly organizes the photos and videos on your phone by time, location and the people in them. It helps you create photo albums that you can share with your friends and family, so you can privately collect all the photos and videos you'll want to look back on.
Use Moments to:
• Keep all your photos and videos organized in one private place
• Quickly send photos to your friends—and get photos back
• Gather all the photos taken at an event, or on a trip
• View slideshows of your photos and share them to Facebook
• Search to find photos of yourself, your friends, places and more
• Store your favorite photos in full resolution