by: Nehloo Interactive LLC • 7
Kids under 13 shouldn't browse or watch videos online. Instead, parents and top creators of videos for kids curate Facebook & YouTube and handpick videos on JuniorTube.
PARENTS, CURATE YOUTUBE PLAYLISTS - REMOTELY
• Parents, curate YouTube playlists on your devices, and subscribe your Kids to them.
• Kids receive pre-approved videos from their Parents' YouTube playlists, remotely.
QR CODES - COLLECT VIDEOS
• Kids scan QR codes (from books, magazines, libraries, bookstores, events for kids etc.), to collect videos pre-approved by their Parents or Teachers.
PARENTS, SUBSCRIBE KIDS TO ORIGINAL VIDEOS ORGANIZED BY AGE 2-12 y.o.
• 7-day FREE trial. Cancel anytime.
• Top famous Creators of original videos for Kids carefully organize their videos by age and interests. JuniorTube is proud to partner with select Creators.
• Videos are suggested by top video Creators, approved by JuniorTube.
• Videos are organized in 20+ categories of kids' interests.
• Parents help kids filter videos by selecting the age range (2-12 y.o.)
NO ADS ON ORIGINALS
• There are no ads on JuniorTube.
7-DAY TRIAL. CANCEL ANYTIME.
• JuniorTube Originals is a subscription service that gives families and kids access to original videos (similar to Netflix or HBO).
• Try it for free for 7 days. Cancel anytime.
INAUGURAL CONTENT PARTNERS & CREATORS
• Wild Brain
• KidLit TV
• Tea Time with Tayla
• Animation Chefs
• Awesome Toys TV
• Pencilmation Cartoons
• The Brick Show
• JK Brickworks
• and many more...
DESIGNED FOR KIDS
• JuniorTube is carefully designed just for kids.
VIRTUAL REALITY (VR)
• Parents can add 360-degree and VR180 videos to their YouTube playlists they curate for kids.
AUGMENTED REALITY (AR)
• When kids scan AR flash cards QR codes with JuniorTube, they can place one or more 3D objects on the floor or table top, and explore the object with JuniorTube in 360 degrees, in an augmented reality environment.
KIDS GO BEYOND WATCHING VIDEOS (on iPad)
• Draw, scribble and annotate on any frame of any YouTube videos for kids.
• Slow down video playback. This should help kids take their own pace while watching an instructional video, for instance.
• Parents create quizzes on top of videos, and the children answer questions while watching those videos. Parents then evaluate children' responses. (iPad only)
• JuniorTube is also available on the new Apple TV 4. Available features may vary.
"JuniorTube: Curate YouTube playlists. Remotely push them to kids iPads." - Product Hunt
"We give [our kids] a few minutes of iPad time to watch her favorite YouTube videos... but only through JuniorTube. No suggested videos. #safe" - Matthew B.
"With JuniorTube, parents can push pre-approved videos to their kids’ iPads, iPhones & iPods." - The iPhone Mom
- You have unlimited access while the subscription is active.
- You can cancel anytime, and there is no cancellation fee.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can use the subscription on any iPad registered with your Apple account.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and automatic renewal may be turned off via iTunes or your Apple account.
- Cancellation will not go into effect until the end of the monthly billing cycle.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://juniortu.be/terms
Requires Internet connection at all times.
Send us questions and feedback at email@example.com.