by: Telefonica UK Limited • 165.1K
There are loads of apps offering money off this or that but, for users of O2 UK, nothing beats Priority. From early access at gig venues to discounts off iPads and even free coffees, there's something here for everyone.
This app is surprisingly well designed, displaying what's near you and dividing offers by category. Many offers are exclusive. Redemption is usually done with a short code, which couldn't be easier. There's a good mix of discounts and freebies.
This app is only available to those who use the O2 network in the UK. There are some dud offers, or at least ones which can be beaten at other sites. Sometimes there are a limited number of redemptions, so you might miss out on the best deals.
Apr 15, 2015
Perks, prizes and surprises, for being on O2. Priority lets you experience more every day. It’s your in to offers, freebies, prize draws and privileges that you won’t find anywhere else. Covering everything from the day-to-day ritual of picking up your morning coffee, to the once-in-a-lifetime experience of getting first tickets to the world’s biggest music acts. It’s all possible on Priority – and it’s yours, just for being on O2.
Launch the app to see a selection of the day’s best content available locally or online. Browse categories to see everything that we have for you. When you’re ready to use your voucher tap ‘Use it now’ to get your code and show it in-store or redeem online at our partners’ websites.
● Find offers near you and online and enter fantastic prize draws.
● Watch some of your favourite Channel 4 shows 48 hours before they go on air.
● Search by brand, keyword or location to find offers anywhere in the UK.
● Get notifications about prize draws you’ve entered and offers you might like.
Priority uses the following information in order for you to get the most out of the app.
• Once you have signed in and accepted our terms, you will receive SMS and email communications from Priority, these can be switched off in the Priority app settings
• Location information to show offers near you. You can switch off app location-use for app messages in your device settings and you can also switch off SMS or email notifications communications.
• Your mobile number, so we know which O2 customers are signed up, and if we need to contact you regarding a prize draw you entered.
For any issues or help using this app, please contact us on Twitter: http://o2lin.kr/1rKSWI8, Facebook: http://o2lin.kr/1rKT4rl or O2 Community: http://o2lin.kr/1sZofeo