Penny - Track Spending & Bills
by: Friendly Finances, Inc. • 6.1K
Tracking your pennies has never been easier. If you are an American consumer looking to better model how you spend your money, then maybe you should pick up this Penny. Penny is a super-secure spending app that connects with your bank to help you keep track of your spending.
The fact is, this is a useful app. For those of you who find yourself with a hole in your wallet more often than not, you should check out Penny. App performance was relatively smooth and flawless and load up times were quick. There just isn't much to not like here.
Not all banks are supported within the app. The orange coloration is a bit excessive. Other softer colors would be nice, as well. It's only useful for those living in the United States.
Sep 14, 2015
NOTE: Penny is no longer accepting new signups at this time.
Chat with Penny to effortlessly manage your money and get useful advice. We’ve already helped hundreds of thousands of people plan for a better financial future!
• Explains your spending and income with friendly messages and simple, beautiful graphs.
• Shares fun and useful facts, like where you shop most or how much you spend on fast food.
• Tracks your upcoming bills and credit card payments and reminds you when they're due.
• Notifies you when new transactions arrive.
• Sorts your transactions into simple categories, automatically.
• Offers friendly suggestions on how to get the most from your money.
• Shows all of your transactions and balances in one place.
• Warns you when your bank charges you a fee.
• Helps you set achievable goals and take steps towards improving your financial health.
PENNY IN THE MEDIA
• TechCrunch: Penny Raises $1.2M in Funding For Its Personal Finance Bot
• New York Times: Jamie Dimon Wants to Protect You From Innovative Start-Ups
• Forbes: Look Here For A Glimpse At Facebook’s Chatbot Future
• TIME: 25 Websites That Will Help You Stick to Your Resolution
• Lifehacker: Penny Tracks Your Spending and Walks You Through Your Budget
• Product Hunt: A Personal Finance Coach That’s Simpler Than Mint
...and many more!
• We use SSL 256-bit encryption.
• Access to Penny is protected by TouchID fingerprint authentication.
• Nobody, including you, can access your money with Penny.
• Penny never stores your bank credentials.
• Closing your Penny account deletes all information from our servers, as if you had never signed up.
Penny is completely free to use, and we don’t sell your information to anyone!
Penny offers a premium membership called Penny+. With a Penny+ membership, you can turn on more categories, edit transaction names, refresh your balances whenever you want, and more. Your Penny+ membership will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings.
Penny+ includes two primary auto-renewing subscription options:
$3.99 per month
$35.99 per year
Note: Penny is currently only available in the United States.