Pip and Ebby
by: SideChef • 0
The Pip and Ebby - Recipes to Make Life Easier app feels like having a chef whispering at you. It is not just a cookbook inside your smartphone or tablet, it is something more. It is a complete cooking voice assistant. The SideChef expertise and Megan Porta's charisma are behind this tasty and flavourful tool that will help you whether you are a cooking enthusiast or a kitchen dummy.
The app is designed to guide you from start to end. It includes a powerful search engine that allows you to find whatever you are looking for. Apply filters to spot the exact dish you want or scroll down on the look for inspiration. Once you decide what to cook, the app will let you know everything you need. Very simple and straightforward, step-by-step cooking method.
The ingredients list changes automatically depending on the number of people you select and the app can email you the list of ingredients to help you do your groceries. The step-by-step pictures and the real-time temporizer are so functional that won't allow you to miss any detail.
The mouth-watering pictures are beautiful but a bit too heavy for some devices. If your device is not in a good shape, some images can take a few seconds to be displayed on the screen completely. Download the app, get ready and let your inner high cuisine chef shine!
by Christian M
Apr 23, 2018
Introducing the Pip and Ebby App, from cookbook author and food blogger Megan Porta. Megan has shared easy and delicious recipes on her blog pipandebby.com and now she is ready to share those recipes (and so much more!) on the Pip and Ebby app. Whether you are looking for a healthy salad, easy dinner or indulgent dessert, the Pip and Ebby app has got you covered!
To start, the app will include over 100 of the most popular recipes from her website. Additional blog recipes will be added to the app, as well as premium content for app users only. Megan will walk you step-by-step through each recipe, in the comfort of your own kitchen!
You might ask yourself, “Why download the app when I can go to the blog?” This is a great question, and there are many reasons why you should get the app!
- The incredibly talented team at SideChef has taken care of the development of this app and their expertise shines!
- Megan’s voice talks you through every step of each recipe. In addition, her beautiful photography will be your visual guide.
- Eliminate the frustrations of website scrolling and waiting when trying to follow a recipe online. The app even has hands-free cooking; voice commands let you go back and forth on the steps.
- Adjustable serving sizes are available and will automatically adjust the ingredient amounts listed in each recipe.
- Browse recipes by using a number of different filter and search options.
- Save your favorite recipes in “cookbooks” within the app for easy access the next time you want to make them.
- With a quick tap of a button, you can send ingredient lists directly to your email.
Cooking and baking could not possibly be easier or more fun!