Read for the Cure
by: SubDirect • 16
Read for the Cure® is a newsstand app that gives you access to leading magazines on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch while supporting Susan G. Komen® in their mission to end breast cancer forever. Download the app today and receive a FREE issue of a magazine of your choice and immerse yourself in world class content and experience.
The app offers two different reading displays to ensure a superior reading experience—the standard magazine view plus a reader view where you can change font type, size, and background.
We feature leading magazines from a variety of categories including News & Business, Women’s, Food & Drink, Home & Garden and Sports, Health & Fitness.
Browse from our selection of leading magazines and choose unlimited access to any three issues a month for only $7.99.
Read to Make a Difference.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
Newsfeed: Discover key articles from the world’s leading magazines and the latest breast cancer resources and tips to stay healthy.
Table of Contents: Access a table of contents for each magazine
Save: Bookmark your favorite articles to the table of contents
Early Access: Get your magazine as soon as it arrives and instantly sync your library across all your devices
Extended Library: Read available back issues from the three magazines you select
Updates: Get new issues alerts via push notifications
Available magazines include:
Bloomberg Businessweek, Better Homes and Gardens, Clean Eating, Cosmopolitan, ESPN, Esquire, Every Day with Rachel Ray, Fast Company, Food Network, Good Housekeeping, HGTV, Inc., Martha Stewart Living, Men’s Health, More, Motor Trend, OK!, O Oprah, Popular Science, Saveur, Shape, Yoga Journal, Women’s Health and many more coming soon.
Take a few simple steps and experience the future of newsstand.
About Susan G. Komen®:
In 1980, Nancy G. Brinker promised her dying sister, Susan, that she would do everything in her power to end breast cancer forever. In 1982, that promise became the Susan G. Komen® organization and the beginning of a global movement. To date, Susan G. Komen® has invested more than $2.6 billion in groundbreaking research, community health outreach, advocacy and programs in more than 30 countries.
Learn more and see how we contribute to Susan G. Komen® and the fight against breast cancer. Visit the “About Us” section under “My Account” in the app.
Read for the Cure supports iOS versions 8.0 or later. We recommend the latest version of iOS. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
How does Read for the Cure work?
• Read for the Cure adds magazines when a new one becomes available. Most magazines have a monthly or weekly frequency.
• Try one issue of your choice for free.
• Subscribe for $7.99 a month. Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You will get access to any three magazines of your choice plus all available back issues. You will be notified when a new issue is available for download.
• Account will be charged $7.99 per month for renewal unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions to the magazines can be managed by the user under Account Settings. Once two issues are served you can swap out a magazine for a different magazine subscription.
• You can cancel anytime by going into the account settings and ending your subscription 24-hours before the current period ends. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• When you subscribe, you will still be able to access your free issue, however, you must subscribe to that magazine in order to receive future issues.
To request new titles or report any issues email email@example.com