Smart Notifier allows you to scan and connect to any nearby Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) device. When connected, it enables your iOS device to send notifications to nearby BLE enabled smartwatches.
- Scan all BLE devices within range
- Connect to all BLE devices
- Get all important device informations
- Perform supported actions from smartwatch
Some items require subscription for full functionality:
– If you want to receive an unlimited number of notifications from your device or connect to many devices simultaneously, then you need to subscribe.
– Title of publications or services: Get Premium.
– Length of subscription: “Get Premium” is free for your first 7 days, after that initial period, the price is 5.99$/week.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
-Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
–Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
–No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
-Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchase a subscription that publication, where applicable.
–You can cancel your subscription via this url: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
-Term of use: https://smartloker.wordpress.com/terms-of-service
Tags: bt notifier between blackberry and smartphone