Facebook is the official iOS app of the largest social network. Facebook for iOS is one of the best tools available to stay connected and to share info through this social network. Thanks to it you can share status updates, chat with your friends, check out your News Feed, review your upcoming Events, check-in to Places to get deals, upload photos….
Use the Facebook Messenger for your phone in an easier way. The days when we basically communicated by calling or sending messages are long gone. What'sApp has changed that and another important ingredient has been Facebook Messenger, which has made easier to keep contact with out friends without paying anything.
It's perfectly possible to use the….
Pages Manager helps admins connect with their audience and keep up with activity on multiple Pages, all in one place.
• Post updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages
• View and reply to private messages sent to your Pages
• Option to get push notifications for new activity, tips, and reminders
• View your latest Page Ins…
We believe organizations work best when everyone has a voice and the power to make a difference. So we created Workplace, a collaboration tool that lets you and your coworkers:
- Create groups for your teams and projects, and use them to share unlimited project updates, files, videos, photos, ideas and more.
- Get work done anywhere, moving seamle…
With Messenger Kids...
Parents Have More Control
* Parents approve every contact, so kids can chat in a safer, more controlled environment.
* Parents can remove any contact at any time
* Parents can use sleep mode to set times when their child cannot use the app.
* Messages don't disappear and can't be hidden in case parents would like to check i…
Facebook Creator is your one-stop shop to grow as a creator. Capture and share videos, talk with your fans, and get easy access to insights.
• Use the Live Creative Kit to make your videos more personal and interactive
• See and respond to comments from Facebook and Instagram, and messages from Messenger, in one place
• Check insights ab…
Our new name is Facebook Local! We’ve updated our events app to help you discover places and things to do recommended by friends you know and trust.
Keep up with what’s happening locally—wherever you are—whether you’re looking for something to do with friends this weekend or want to explore a new neighborhood.
* See the most recent ac…
The Facebook Ads Manager app allows businesses to stay connected with their ad performance no matter where they are. Easily create and track Facebook ads from your mobile device with powerful and efficient mobile tools.
With Ads Manager App, you can:
*See in-depth analytics that let you fully understand how your ads are performing at all times.…
The Workplace Chat app lets you keep in touch with your coworkers, wherever you are. Simply sign in to your existing account, or create one from scratch in the app itself.
With messaging tools your teams already knows how to use, Workplace Chat lets you:
- Send messages to individual coworkers, or have group conversations.
- Share unlimited file…
The Facebook Analytics app enables you and your team to stay on top of your growth, engagement, and monetization efforts on the go. This is a companion app to your Facebook Analytics web product.
- Have your most important metrics and reports of all your properties (app, website, bot and event source groups) at your fingertips through a personaliz…
The F8 2018 app is your guide to all things F8, Facebook's annual developer conference on May 1 and 2. We want you to have the best experience throughout this event, so we've designed the app to give you the information you need, right when you need it. Stay up to date on all the latest announcements, watch keynote and session videos, create your p…
The purpose of this app is to provide Facebook candidates with useful information pertaining to their interviews including:
* Interview Schedule
* Description of Interviews
* Logistics information (Check-in & Arrival Instructions, Directions to Campus, Parking, Transportation, Dress Code)
* Facebook News Stories
* Lunch Menu
* Satisfaction Survey