Candy Bricks - Shape Building Jigsaw Puzzle for Toddlers in Preschool, Kindergarten & 1st Grade
by: AGNITUS, INC. • 0
Play Candy shape puzzles in this exciting educational fun activity by TopIQ.
"Winner of the 2014 Family & Parent Choice Award, Kappi Gold Award, NAPPA Gold Award & TeachersWithApps Award
• Children learn to construct different shapes using simpler forms
• They develop an understanding of how a more complex shape can be broken down into simpler parts
In the act of constructing these shapes, children develop and refine their motor and tactile skills, and improve their cognitive brain function as they learn to solve these visual puzzles. It helps build up their predictive skills, as well as their visual problem solving. They are able to utilise logic and reason to figure out which pieces to fit where in order to obtain their goal.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Children of Preschool, Kindergarten and first Grade. For both classroom and family. For little baby boys and baby girls. The logical shape puzzle can be enjoyed with the whole family. Professionals have been using Agnitus Educational Apps with children with special needs (autism, aspergers)
Agnitus builds curriculum-based learning games for mobile devices & the web. As your child plays different games, Agnitus learning engine adapt the games and curriculum to match your child’s skill level. Recognizing your child’s strengths and challenges, games gradually build on demonstrated mastery. Our Skill Report provides informative, at-a-glance results of your child's learning experience.
• 100+ Curriculum based academic skills for kids’ learning within ONE app.
• Parents’ Dashboard to monitor child’s learning.
• Cloud sync, adaptive learning engine and analytics.
TopIQ Kids Learning Program
• Personalized Learning Platform for every child.
• Single app experience where additional games automatically get downloaded based on child’s learning requirements.
• Based on a standardized curriculum developed by professional educators.
• Only education and learning solution that holistically addresses all aspects of learning, including Mathematics, Reading and Writing, Social & Emotional Learning and Coding & Programing
• Real time data analytics that globally compares every child’s academic performance.
• Download it at: