Choices: Stories You Play
by: Pixelberry Studios • 68.2K
Life’s full of important choices you have to make. Each decision can cause different outcomes. Choices: Stories You Play follows the same principle of life. Designed for the Android and iOS, you’ll play through one of several available stories: The Freshman, centered around college, The Crown & The Flame, a medieval story, and Most Wanted, a detective story. As you’ll read through the dialogue, you’ll have to react accordingly. A wrong decision can cause a terrible outcome later on. A great decision can become the difference between life and death, romance and friendship, so, just as in real life, choose carefully.
Featuring sharp cartoony graphics, a good soundtrack running in the background, you’ll be immersed by the interactive stories that you’ll guide through from beginning to end, making for a uniquely captivating game that’s worth playing through at least once.
Besides requiring online connectivity for a single player story-driven game, some of the choices you make unfairly require a ton of grinding or forking over your hard-earned cash to get the best outcomes, making this game quite unfair.
Jun 22, 2017
One choice can change everything! Fall in love, solve crimes, or embark on epic fantasy adventures in immersive visual stories where YOU control what happens next! Current stories include:
THE FRESHMAN, BOOK 1. Welcome to Hartfeld University! You'll make friends for life, and maybe even find true love. Will you date bookish James, party girl Kaitlyn, football hero Chris... or all three at once?
- Dress to impress with fashion forward outfits.
- Choose a date for the elegant and romantic Winter Formal.
- Support new friends as you tackle freshman adventures together!
THE CROWN & THE FLAME, BOOK 1. Your enemies stole your kingdom, but now the time has come for you to raise an army, master magic, and reclaim your crown!
- Form alliances to build your army.
- Master unique weapons.
- Choose between elegant ball gowns and powerful armor.
- Crush your enemies in an epic battle!
MOST WANTED, BOOK 1. The heat is on when a no-nonsense Texas Marshal and a Hollywood detective are thrown together to stop a deranged hitman. Can you catch the killer?
- Play as Detective Dave Reyes and U.S. Marshal Sam Massey.
- Investigate a mystery with twists you won't see coming.
- Examine evidence at crime scenes.
- Stop the killer before he can claim another victim!
...PLUS more new stories and chapters EACH WEEK!
CHOICES UNLIMITED KEYS SUBSCRIPTION:
– You can subscribe for unlimited keys, allowing you to play as many chapters as you like during your subscription period
– Subscriptions are $2.99 weekly and $7.99 monthly*
– Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
– Purchased subscriptions continue for the duration of the subscription period
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription
*Prices shown in $USD. Prices may vary by region in accordance with the App Store Pricing Matrix
- By playing Choices, you agree to our terms of service http://www.pixelberrystudios.com/choices-terms-of-service
Choices is by the team that first created story games for mobile over a decade ago. Later we created Surviving High School and Cause of Death, the first games with episodes, for EA.
Both games hit the Top 25 and were inspirations for other companies. After leaving EA, our team regrouped in a small office and with the quacking of nearby ducklings we set out to create story-driven games with heart. As Pixelberry, we launched two hit games, High School Story and Hollywood U.
Our team has now grown to over a dozen of the most experienced game writers in the industry. In our 10 years of creating story games together, we’ve seen heartbreak, marriages, great adventures, and even Pixelbabies.
But even through diaper changes and late nights, we think we’ve created our best work to date. We hope you’ll fall in love with our newest characters, Chris, James, Kaitlyn, Dave, and Sam just as we have.
- The Pixelberry Team