Flute Master - Learn Recorder
by: Classplash • 0
A fun and colorful game where you will learn how to play a real instrument: the recorder!
Great for teachers: use a projector or interactive whiteboard and engage your classroom like never before!
(!) Trial is free but limited. You can purchase the complete version inside the game.
(!) Flute Master requires a real soprano recorder!
(!) Your smartphone or tablet should have at least 1GB of RAM memory.
(!) Use headphones if you can. This helps the game listen only to your recorder.
You and the little pirate Oratio will help the dragon Cornelius protect his tower of strawberries from the greedy bats. Yes, in the World of Music, bats love strawberries!
You'll play a lot of unique music tracks that gradually teach you each note on your recorder. By the time you finish the game, you'll be able to play great recorder tunes! ;)
Try to score as high as you can and... scare away those bats!
• Real-time sound detection of the instrument, using your microphone.
• Game-based learning to introduce you to the soprano recorder.
• 30 original music tracks (+ extra albums) composed with a background in music education.
• Sheet music play along for each track.
• Innovative learning system for recorder fingering and sheet music reading.
• Notes associated with colors for easier sight-reading.
• Support for German and Baroque recorders.
• A scoring system that encourages self-improvement.
• Playable in English, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French.
• Ready for classroom use.
• Part of the Classplash Music series.
“Educator's Choice” at Microsoft Partners in Learning
“VIP Best App” by Microsoft
“App of the Year” by Innteach
“5 Stars” by TopBestAppsForKids.com
Also available with Voggenreiter products!