by: Classplash • 0
Learning music has never been this much fun. Hello Music is an interactive and colorful game which can be played with real instruments and introduces children to the most common notes in music.
Your new friends, the Mujis, are asleep and you have to wake them! Make them dance and sing by playing on an instrument!
(!) The game is free to experience. You can purchase the full version inside it.
With the help of Hello Music, children will have their first contact with the world of music. By interacting with the Mujis, child-oriented music notes presented as animals, they will start exploring and learning music. Hello Music also engages children to play music with instruments, which are used as learning tools at a young age.
• 7 different Mujis available (in the free version, 1 Muji is available).
• Each Muji corresponds to a music note and has a color, animal and song associated.
• Children can play with a real instrument (drumsticks, woodblock, hand drum, bongos, etc) or simply by clapping hands.
• Child-oriented gameplay with educational value.
• Promotes parent-child relationship.
• Simple and intuitive user interface.
• Adult-only accessible settings.
• Available in English, Portuguese and German.
• Part of the Classplash Music series.
Best experienced with Voggenreiter products!