Roulette of Words - Praise
by: Takao Ichimura • 0
“Praise" is a roulette of English praise words.
Examples of usage:
· As a game, players find the final word. The player who found it earliest is a winner!
· As a toy, a child turns the Praise roulette by tapping the start button. The child keeps turning without being bored and may remember the words.
· At an educational site, a teacher turns the Praise roulette and students create a story with a praise word by the Praise roulette. A teacher and students describe impressions.
· When an manager would like to praise subordinates, the manager uses the Praise roulette to search "praise words”. An optimal praise word is impressive and effective!
· You can add your favorite praise words to turn!