ABC Jungle Clap Your Hands
by: YSD.hk • 0
What can be played by clapping your hands besides singing "If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands! (clap, clap)”?
Why don’t we let our children to learn English vocabularies and their pronunciations in a funny way by clapping their hands in this game?
Step 1. You will see an object is surrounded by a bubble
Step 2. Break the bubble by tapping on the bubble or making sounds such as clapping your hands, shouting, slap the table etc.
Step 3. The English pronunciation and vocabulary of the object will be heard and shown.
Step 4. Learn the first 5 objects for FREE
1. Audio Frequency Detection
2. Colorful and attractive user interface design for children
3. Accurate and real-time pronunciation in English
4. In-app purchase for more vocabularies
5. Educational game for children
Okay Parents, start asking "toss-up” questions in front of the kids and let them learn in the atmosphere of excitement!