Despicable Bear - Top Games
by: Playgendary • 93.3K
There are times in life when you just really want to beat on someone or something to express your rage and frustration. Instead of doing so to a physical person, why not do it to a digital bear? In Despicable Bear, designed for the iOS and Android, you’ll be given a variety of items to harm your surprisingly sarcastic and pacific living bear. You’ll drag and drop different weapons onto the screen, such as a baton, a rocket launcher, and a handgun, to take down your bear as quickly as you can. Start the mayhem and get your stress out.
With deceptively cute yet cruelly violent gameplay, yet cruelly violent visuals, familiar, accessible, and intuitive controls, you’ll find this game surprisingly easy to start playing through. There are also a ton of weapons to unlock.
After a few minutes of playing through Despicable Bear, you’ll find yourself asking, “Is that all there is to do?” The answer, unfortunately, is yes. You’ll also quickly be annoyed with the soundtrack, the effects, and the terrible voice, which is guaranteed to stress you out.
Tags: despicable bear review
Jul 27, 2017
Meet the hilarious and absolutely despicable bear!
- Get ready to beat up the most annoying bear you’ll ever meet. Rag doll physics + tons of weapons = PURE FUN
- If you thought Yogi was annoying you haven’t met Despicable Bear yet. People just can’t resist beating him up & neither will you.
- Ever wanted to beat up a bear and live to tell the tale? Now’s your chance. Complete with rag doll physics and loads and loads of weapons for you to choose from.
- Your new Voodoo doll you can abuse and relive your stress levels. Awesome rag-doll physics and loads of weapons at your disposal!
MAXIMUM DESPICABLE BEAR MODE ON!
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS
In our game we have the following subscription options:
1. Weekly Diamond Membership offers weekly subscription for $7.99 after 3-day free trial. It gives use 10 exclusive elements, 1000 coins and 50 gems on a daily basis. Also, it removes all annoying pop-ups and banner ads.
2. Monthly Diamond Membership offers monthly subscription for $19.99. It gives use 10 exclusive elements, 1000 coins and 50 gems on a daily basis. Also, it removes all annoying pop-ups and banner ads.
3. Yearly Diamond Membership offers yearly subscription for $99.99. It gives use 10 exclusive elements, 1000 coins and 50 gems on a daily basis. Also, it removes all annoying pop-ups and banner ads.
End of trial and subscription renewal
This price is for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Canceling trial or subscription
You can turn off the auto-renew for the subscription whenever you want to through iTunes.
When your current trial/subscription period expires, you will be unsubscribed.
The current active subscription period can not be canceled.
After your subscription expires, you will no longer be able to use elements offered in your chosen Subscription Option.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at email@example.com