Give It Up! 2
by: Invictus • 519
Give It Up! 2 is a combination of an endless platformer and tap-to-the-rhythm game. As the beats play, your job is to get Mr. Blob to jump on each beat. Except you will also have to deal with nasty spikes and other dangerous obstacles. With hidden stages and cool bonuses, you'll be blobbing to the beat in no time.
It can be very difficult. Multiple game modes make for all sorts of action. It has a small footprint and loads up quickly. Give It Up! 2 doesn't suffer any major performance issues or lag problems. The addition of daily challenges means things don't get too repetitive. The original soundtrack is of great audio quality.
It can be very difficult. How about a real time multiplayer mode to challenge friends in?
Apr 08, 2016
The sequel of the popular rhythm-based platform game has arrived!
*** More than 10 million downloads from Give It Up! worldwide. ***
Give It Up! 2 combines the best features of platform and rhythm games, bringing the best Give It Up! ever. Play with Blob or one of his friends in a unique and surreal grayscale world full of deadly spikes and platforms.
One-tap gameplay, numerous challenges
• Difficulty varies: practice a lot and level up!
• 27 exciting stages: proceed in an order of your choice.
• Tap to the rhythm of the music and jump across the platforms!
• Watch out for spikes, steps and other obstacles!
• Discover hidden stages!
• Jump like a pro: accomplish 3 starts on every stage!
• New original soundtrack.
• Multi-layered music changes dynamically during the game.