Hovercraft - Build Fly Retry
by: High Score Hero LLC • 14.9K
In Hovercraft: Takedown for your Android or iOS device, you’ll be taking control of a racing squad hovercraft, armed with lasers to take out other vehicles looking to take you out on a dangerous desert freeway. To control your hovercraft, all you need to do is tap on the left and right sides of your screen. For each car you take out, you get points and can collect coins to customize your vehicle, such as adding homing missiles, auto-firing cannons. In-game, you’ll have to dodge cars equipped with mines and lasers. Just make sure to survive as you aren’t invincible.
Just having to tap on the left and right side of the screen to move makes for a game that is incredibly easy to pick-up. Blocky graphics make Hovercraft feel like a retro-arcade game. This game is fun for killing time rather quickly. You can later build your own hovercraft.
There’s no avoiding the fact that this endless runner and shooter eventually becomes quite repetitive and eventually boring, with a lack of different game modes to keep you motivated. This game can be considered a blocky clone of other popular arcade shooters like Crossy Road and Horizon Chase.
Tags: hovercraft gioco
Jun 28, 2016
Hovercraft is the #1 hover action simulation, arcade racing, custom vehicle building, totally addicting, physics based, breakout hit game of the year!
* Build a completely custom Hovercraft in a simple, yet powerful editor
* Blast your way down an urban highway in the sky
* Dodge and weave through traffic at insane speeds
* Cause crazy chain reaction crashes and watch Hovercrafts go flying!
* Experience physics based hovering, collision and destruction
* Earn huge rewards for piloting your Hovercraft skillfully, and dangerously!
* Collect and win over 80 unique Hovercrafts, or create your own fleet from scratch
"I love my Hovercrafts more than my dog." - Margaret from California
"I can't stop playing Hovercraft! It's the best game I've played since… ever." - Noah from New Zealand
"You can race them? I just build the craziest Hovercrafts I can imagine and watch them wobble over the pavement!" - Spark from New York
Please note this app is not compatible with iPhone 4 or iPod Touch 4.