by: Fat Fish Games Ltd • 71
Fat Fish Games' Tiny Tennis is a casual game that put your fast reflexes to the test.
Gameplay's straightforward: you have to hit back as many tennis balls in a row as you can by sliding the player right/left. Easy, right?
Wait, there's more. Difficulty increases gradually: the throwing pace will increase and coach will start throwing elements you must avoid instead of hit back. The frenetic rhythm will drive you mad.
The longer you last, the higher you'll hit the online leaderboard. An addictive game.
by Manu , Appszoom
Jul 25, 2014
Tiny Striker: World Football available NOW: http://m.onelink.me/1df54446
Tiny Sports games now have over 4 MILLION downloads!! <3
Move your player to hit oncoming tennis balls and avoid flying water bottles.
HOW TO PLAY
● Slide your finger to move your tiny player to hit tennis balls
● Avoid flying red water bottles!
● Collect multiplier badges to boost your score!
● Earn 4 medals: Bronze, Silver, Gold (hard), Platinum (very hard)
● Challenge your friends and family on Game Center
● Share your highest scores on Twitter
● Play on up to 9 different tennis courts!
Not into tennis? Check out Tiny Goalie, Tiny Striker and Tiny Touchdown, also available to download on the App Store.
Check out our bubblicious new game Bubble Heroes http://bit.ly/bubbleheroes