by: Kobo Inc. • 49.7K
No matter if you're a e-reading newbie or veteran, Kobo eBooks provides a platform for all readers types from where you can find books, download or purchase them and read them from your Android device. However, its added-value feature is "Reading life" feature, what makes reading more social and challenging.
Although you can use the app without signing up, we recommend you to register to have full access ("Reading life" is an only-registered users features, for example). You can "Discover" new ebooks seeking them by category (featured, what's new, most popular, cheap reads, biography, contemporary fiction....) or browse by keyword, title, author. Likewise there's a matching engine that highlight ebooks that you may be interested.
You can download previews from ebooks, access your personal library (downloaded books) and read them, wherever, whenever. You can add books to your library from e-mail, the web or your Dropbox accounts.
You can also rate books and read reviews from other users. Reading layout is great: just swipe forward or back to turn page. From settings you can change font size, select text and post to Facebook wall the "book you're reading" or specific notes. One of the feature we like most is that users can comment in any page of the book (watch out spoilers) and reply other users.
Let's talk about "Reading Life" feature: it tracks your reading activity (total read time, books in progress, % completed, page turned, books completed, pages on average, page per session, minutes per session...). What's more, you can win awards by reading (they're badges actually) like "the Twain award", "Scout leader" or "Fully loaded"... there are up to 20.
Join the eBooks community where everything is readable and shareable.
Tags: kobobooks italien gratuit , leseapp für
by Manu , Appszoom
Feb 04, 2015
Join millions of readers around the world and access eBooks and audiobooks all on one app. Go shelf-less and take your reading adventures on the go. With over 5 million titles to choose from, there’s something for every type of reader and listener.
Introducing audiobooks from Kobo — our brand new expertly curated collection. Simply add a book to your collection on Kobo, and find it in your app immediately afterwards — all your eBooks and audiobooks together, in one convenient app for your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch.
The Kobo App makes reading even more comfortable and convenient:
• Customize the way you read. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer. Try Night Mode to make reading easier on your eyes before bedtime, and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode.
• Our beautifully designed, easy-to-use player makes it simple for you to move through your audiobook with a single touch. Never worry about losing your spot, and see how much time is left at a glance. Schedule it to turn off after a set amount of time—perfect for listening before going to sleep.
• Read thousands of free eBook previews or listen to audiobook samples to help you find your next favourite.
• Start reading on one device and pick up on another. The Kobo App always remembers where you left off, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Share your love of reading on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Post your favourite quotes, notes, and thoughts from what you’re reading.
• Rate and review the books you’ve read or read reviews from booklovers like you!
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Traditional Chinese or Japanese.