The Ugly Duckling:
by: Kiwa Digital Limited • 51
Follow the story of the Ugly Duckling as he searches for acceptance in this beautifully illustrated fairytale, now available as an interactive KIWA BOOK™. Shunned by everyone, the duckling comes to discover that he really is beautiful after all. Faithfully adapted for children from the traditional Hans Christian Andersen story, this delightful classic will become a family favourite.
- Read-to-me and read-it-myself options
- Record & Play your narration
- Colour in the illustrations
- Animation and sound effects
- A child-friendly user interface
- Background music that can be turned on and off
- Colour Paint mode with paint and brush palettes
This digital book contains text and audio in the following languages: English and Spanish
Contact us: email@example.com
KIWA® is the world’s leading production house for experiential digital books. We partner with publishers and other content owners, using our patented technology to bring content to life in revolutionary new digital formats that deepen your child’s engagement and understanding.
Check out our website: www.kiwadigital.com
Find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KiwaDigital
Hinkler Books Pty Ltd (Australia)