Adobe Acrobat Reader
by: Adobe • 24.5K
Adobe Reader it has been carefully developed to view high quality PDF in smartphones small screens. It offers an enhanced experience on it since it adjusts documents content to fit screen size thanks to Text Reflow mode. What's more, you can choose different viewing modes for convenient viewing (Single Page or Continuos Scroll).
Regarding navigation, you may zoom-in and zoom-out easily and with a fast screentouch response. Some navigations buttons have been enable to increase the navigation speed through the document: text search function, page navigation and "previous" and "next" buttons on the sides.
Built-in file manager provides quick access to all PDF files saved on the device. Adobe Reader get integrated in the sharing and sending options of the device. It's available in many languages. Check the developer description out to know if your language is supported. Adobe Reader can be moved to the SD Card.
About its flaws, we've compared Adobe Reader performance with ThinkFree Office which is the default reader of Android and we didn't find a big difference between them. That means, apart from the interface, Adobe Reader is not offering appreciable extra-features in comparison with the default reader.
Adobe Reader has been developed by the well-known Adobe Systems, developers of the Adobe franchise with great titles as: Flash Player, Adobe Air, Adobe Photoshop, among others.
We could say that Adobe Reader is a must have in your Android, but it's not since the default reader app works quite good. However, if you like Adobe Reader interface or you have some kind of preference for it, don't hesitate and install it in your phone. It does what is supposed to and even more. It's a great PDF reader as we all know from the desktop program.
Tags: adobe reader , free adobe reader , scarga adobe reader per aifon , pdf reader для айфона , как сохранить ссылку в приложении акробат с айфона , formulario adobe edge , enable app for adobe , как добавить документ adobe на айфона , flash adobe aifon and install
by Manu , Appszoom
May 17, 2011
Adobe Acrobat Reader is the free, trusted leader for reliably viewing, annotating, and signing PDFs.
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports “Open In…”
• Search, scroll, and zoom in and out.
• Choose Single Page or Continuous scroll mode.
ANNOTATE AND REVIEW PDFs
• Make comments on PDFs using sticky notes and drawing tools.
• Highlight and mark up text with annotation tools.
• Use Apple Pencil with iPad Pro for even greater precision.
WORK WITH SCANNED DOCUMENTS.
• Easily access scanned PDFs that you’ve captured using the free Adobe Scan app.
• Open your scans in Adobe Acrobat Reader to sign, review, and share.
• Add comments to your document in Acrobat Reader and they will sync back to Adobe Scan.
FILL AND SIGN FORMS
• Quickly fill out PDF forms by typing text into fields.
• Use your finger or Apple Pencil to e-sign any PDF document.
STORE AND SHARE FILES
• Sign in to your free Adobe Document Cloud account.
• Connect to other document storage providers like Dropbox, iCloud Drive, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, and Google Drive.
Convert, edit, and organize PDFs on the go by subscribing to one of Adobe’s online services. You can get started without ever leaving your app, and subscriptions work across all your computers and devices.
EDIT AND ORGANIZE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Acrobat Pro DC using In-App Purchase.
• Edit text in PDF files on your iPad.
• Organize pages: Reorder, rotate, and delete them in your PDFs.
CREATE PDF FILES
• Subscribe to Adobe PDF Pack using In-App Purchase.
• Create PDF files.
• Convert Microsoft Office files and camera photos to PDF.
EXPORT PDF FILES TO WORD OR EXCEL
• Subscribe to Adobe Export PDF using In-App Purchase.
• Save PDF documents as editable Microsoft Word or Excel files.
IN-APP PURCHASE DETAILS
• An Acrobat Pro DC subscription is US$24.99/month (includes Acrobat Pro DC software plus PDF Pack).
• A PDF Pack subscription is US$9.99/month (includes Export PDF).
• An Export PDF subscription is US$23.99/year.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
ALREADY A SUBSCRIBER?
If you have a subscription to Acrobat Pro, Acrobat Standard, PDF Pack or Export PDF, just sign in to convert, edit, and sign PDFs on the go.