Glassdoor Job Search
by: Glassdoor • 82.8K
Sometimes you just wish you could warn future employees about the actual work environment of previous jobs. Your wish has come true. Hello, Glassdoor. Write a review of a current or previous employer (totally anonymously) to get the word out, be it good or bad.
Glassdoor is a one-stop shop: job search, read reviews written by current or previous employees of companies you are interested in applying to, see typical salaries to know what you should ask for, view interview experience, and jobs the company is currently offering.
Before you send out your application to just any old company, you can get the inside scoop. How is the management? Are the salaries what you need? Search what type of job you want and create separate job feeds for each potential position (barista, cashier, you name it). Click “Apply” and the app will take you to the website of the company to fill out the application. You can email a job posting to a friend or save it for yourself.
There should be an easier way to read the company reviews while looking at job postings instead of having to search the company separately. They should be connected. The app tries to do too much and can be a little cluttered and slow at times.
by Anna , Appszoom
Jan 29, 2015
Find a job you love and get hired using Glassdoor job search. Access the latest job listings from companies hiring right now, and get an inside look at company reviews, salaries, benefits, and office photos shared by those who know the company best – the employees. Tap into the world’s most comprehensive career community to search job openings, discover your earning potential and see what it’s really like to work at thousands of companies worldwide.
Saved Job Searches
• A powerful job search tool that automatically finds the best new jobs for you among Glassdoor’s millions of job listings.
• Receive push notifications as soon as we find your new jobs
• Create a saved search for any job title and location of interest
• Easily see which jobs are new in the last day
• Fast and easy-to-use job search with filters
• See company salaries, reviews and other information right from a job listing
• Save jobs or apply directly from your phone so you'll never miss out on a good opportunity. Look for the “Apply on Phone” label
• Swipe on a job listing to email it, view the company profile or follow the company and more
Salaries and Benefits
• Use the "Know Your Worth" tool to reveal how your market value has trended over time, how your market value compares to typical workers in the same field, and also plot your current base pay.
• See salary and compensation by company, job title and location
• Research averages and ranges for base salaries, bonuses, stock options and more
• Read about what benefits are offered and what employees think about them
• Read reviews from employees about the work environment, culture, senior leaders and more
• View pros, cons, and advice to senior management
• Get opinions from current and former employees about specific companies
• Follow your favorite companies to get the latest updates
• Easily find your way back to the companies you love on the “Companies” tab
• Get relevant suggestions of new companies to follow
Job Interview Questions & Reviews
• Read reviews from applicants about the interview experience
• See job interview questions that top companies are asking
The Glassdoor iPhone and iPad apps support iOS 10.0 and higher.