OTCV for iPhone
by: ALE International • 0
Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Conversation (OTCV) is a cornerstone product of the Alcatel-Lucent OpenTouch Suite for Small and Medium Enterprise. It is an Apple® iPhone™ professional application providing a full set of IP-based unified communication services. OTCV for iPhone is the extension of your company on your mobile that connects to the Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office, the powerful communication server dedicated to small and medium enterprises. It delivers advanced unified communication services on Apple® iPhone™, including single identity, directory lookup, enterprise telephony, call routing control and Voice over IP capabilities.
• Single identity: One phone number across multiple devices. Single business identity, whatever the device used
• Directory lookup: Search local and corporate contacts from an easy-to-use interface
• Contacts: Get instant access to corporate and local contacts and use a single click to call (dial by name)
• Notifications: New voice messages and missed calls + IM
• Mid-call control: Take a call, clear a call, transfer a call, put into conference, hold/retrieve a call and switch between calls
• Visual voicemail: Voice messages with a visual voicemail interface (select, play back or delete messages in any order)
• Instant Messaging : Exchange instant messages between the OmniPCX Office subscribers
• VoIP using SIP Companion option*: VoIP capabilities allowing the user to place and receive business calls on his iPhone through the company Wi-Fi data connection.
• Get Call Feature: Enables the user switching a conversation from his mobile to his business deskphone without interrupting the call
• Data over Wi-Fi: Automatic switch to trusted WLAN (roaming)
• Secure access: HTTPS support and remote worker topology support (if VPN is setup)
Access features anywhere
• Users have unified communication capabilities everywhere, on-site and off-site. So, regardless of location, they can get business notification events (voice messages, missed calls and IM) and access to enterprise-grade services, including corporate directory, telephony and communication history.
Maintain a single identity
• A single business number is used across multiple devices, such as desk phone, personal computer, mobile phone and home phone. Outbound calls from a mobile device can use a single identity and phone number, making it easier for colleagues, customers, partners and personal contacts to recognize calls from the OTCV.
Connect any way, anytime
• Workers can select the best way to communicate when initiating a phone call
• Cellular: Significantly reduce smartphone costs with savings on long distance calls
• WLAN: Use Wi-Fi® for data when at the office or at home, for voice when inside of the company (iPhone only)
• Easy VPN: Use Wi-Fi® also for voice outside of the company
Connect more securely
• Secure access is provided to the enterprise with HTTPS support
• VoIP using SIP Companion option
• Alcatel-Lucent OmniPCX Office RCE R8.1 release and later
• iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus – iOS 6.0 and later
• Connectivity: Mobile 3G data access or company Wi-Fi internet access for VoIP capabilities