by: Schneider Electric SA • 68
Pelco Mobile™ provides remote access to live and recorded video from Pelco by Schneider Electric VideoXpert Systems, Digital Sentry systems, Endura networks equipped with SM5200 System Managers, and Sarix cameras. Monitor the people and property you are protecting from anywhere over a Wi-Fi, 3G, or 4G connection. Simultaneously connect to up to 150 Pelco VMS systems to access video across VMS environments.
• View live and recorded video from cameras attached to VideoXpert (Enterprise, Ultimate and Professional), Digital Sentry, and Endura SM5200 systems
• View live images directly from Pelco IP Cameras operating on Sarix firmware version 1.7.x (or later)
• Search function makes finding cameras easy
• Control PTZ cameras attached to a VideoXpert, DS, or SM5200 system
• Onscreen application help
• Tag Searches makes organizing the cameras easier.
• Optera 180/270/360 support through VxStorage for Live/PTZ.
• EVO Camera support
• Triggering Preset/Patterns
• VideoXpert: Support for video bookmarking
• VideoXpert: Support for viewing/acknowledging events
• VideoXpert version 1.9 or later
• Digital Sentry – requires version 7.13 or later. Digital Sentry versions earlier than 7.8 require the DS Web Service, available on Pelco.com.
• Endura – requires v1.0 or later SM5200 System Manager; PTZ and Recorded video require v1.4 or later
• Pelco Aggregation - requires v1.0 or above Pelco Aggregation server
• Pelco IP camera direct connection – requires Sarix firmware version 1.7.x or above
• Network access to the desired cameras and systems is required to view video feeds via Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection