by: TruQC, LLC • 24
TruQC is paperless documentation for the iPad and Web. It is used by customers to stay compliant with industry standards and manage their workflow. TruQC is cloud-based, easy-to-use, compact and objective.
• Strong admin controls make it easier to manage and monitor your projects
• True objectivity
• Integrated solution for optimal reporting
• Unlimited cloud storage
• Real-time syncing and secure storage functionality
• Data is always at your fingertips
• Document Library keeps everything in one place
• Innovation of the Year Award – MP Readers’ Choice
• Finalist for Tabby Awards /Business
• CoatingsPro Magazine High-Performance Coatings Industry’s Product of 2012
• CoatingsPro Magazine Top Product of Past Ten Years
• ITEN 2014, 2015, 2016
• Permission-based app: Allows those assigned to a project access to the related forms.
• Specification confirmation: Admins can review all submitted forms and check for missing or incorrect information prior to final.
• No more entry errors: Multi-selects, numeric keypads, scrolling pickers and skip-logic ensure entry errors don’t occur.
• Elcometer BLE and PosiTector WiFi and BLE device compatible: TruQC communicates wirelessly with these devices.
• Accountability: All forms can be retrieved electronically or produced as a PDF. They are all time, date, GPS, photo and signature-stamped.
• Barcode scanning technology: Automatically retrieve key batch information simply by scanning a Carboline product. Information imported includes product, color and batch data.
• Forms sync in real-time: TruQC utilizes technology that allows a centrally located administrator to check on any job at any time.
• Storage/security: A remote user and administrator have access to the same information -- anytime, anywhere. A full snapshot of the data is continuously backed up.
• Accessibility: All submitted, approved and in-process forms can be quickly retrieved and available for audit, QC/QA or owner inquiry.
• Manage employee access to job-specific documents: The TruQC Document Library allows you to remotely manage employee access to job-specific documents like SDS, PDS, blueprints, scopes of work, contracts, employee certifications, equipment user manuals and more.
• Annotate documents: TruQC's Associated Documents capability allows you to easily highlight, draw, insert text, add photos, and mark issues on blueprints, photos or any other PDF.
• Search PDF: The TruQC File Cabinet and Document Library both allow you to search for specific words inside of a large document such as a site safety plan, contract or within a report.
• Print, Email, Dropbox, Box, etc: PDF’s allow for easy transfer of the information to other parties.
• Web App: Review reports and perform administrative functions from any web accessible device, such as a phone or laptop. Set up jobs and employees, upload documents to the library, run summaries, and track and edit issues.
• TAM: Total Asset Management allows users to create, maintain, track and document the lifecycle of an asset.