by: Marcel Widarto • 77
Listed on BEST 10 KIDS APPS FOR 2011 - BestAppsForKids.com
Listed on Technology in Education's Best Apps - 2011!
"Best app to teach Additions"
Listed on A4cwsn's Top 100 Favorite Apps of 2011!
"5/5 Stars Rating: No math works without apples, so get yourself your apple crate" － KINDER APP GARTEN.de
"A wonderful app to teach additions." - Technology in Education, techinspecialed.com
"I found Adding Apples and Subtracting Sardines to be clever takes on Math manipulatives and a fun way to teach basic addition and subtraction skills" － THE IPHONE MOM
"5/5 Overall Rating: Adding Apples is an incredibly valuable hands-on learning tool for children who aren’t yet ready to move onto abstract addition and still need objects to count up with. The pressure-free learning environment is a perfect way to build confidence in young children and those who struggle with math." － Reviewed by AppsForHomeschooling.com
"The interactive elements of the app is very engaging and will keep the kids entertained even as they are learning to count or add." － I HEART THIS APP
"This beautifully designed education app will help your child practice their basic math skills" － APP ADVICE
Adding Apples is a fun learning experience with appealing and interactive 3D graphics. This new software is highly intuitive and with many elements to explore, discover and learn! The natural and logical interaction will help your child to develop a solid understanding of basic mathematics.
LEARN HOW TO:
● Solve Math Addition from 1+1 right up to 9+9
● Count from 1 to 18, both Visually and Verbally (US English)
● Develops Conceptual Understanding
● Builds Confidence
( For variation and to make sure all numbers are used and in different combinations, current keys are marked as done on correct additions. When all keys are marked they will reset. This can be disabled in the Settings )
● iOS 9 Compatible
● Also available for iPad and on the Mac App Store
● Interacting with the apples (real 3D physics)
● Interacting with the earned gold coins (real 3D physics)
● Seeing how Wormy reacts to various user input
● Exploring appealing animations and sounds
● Receiving a Gold coin for each correct answer
● Collecting Gold coins, and working towards 3 different trophies
● Seeing statistics on your collected gold coins and apples
● Paper wrapping the apples while counting them
● Reset all
● Automatic Clear and Plus keys - On/Off
● Music - On/Off
Additional statistics for the teacher/parent:
● Accuracy History on each achievement
● Correct additions
● Incorrect additions
Join the early settlers in their cheery market mood as they pick, count, pack and sell their apples!
Recommended Age: 3-8