by: TestMax, Inc. • 0
-- Check out the newest app from BarMax "BarMax Bar Exam Review" now live in the app store --
Harvard Law School alumni teamed with top iOS developers to produce BarMax UBE, the leading comprehensive Uniform Bar Exam review course on the App Store.
As featured in the Washington Post, Wall Street Journal, Above the Law, National Jurist, Mashable, TechCrunch and more..
BarMax UBE includes:
- 50+ hours of clear, concise audio lectures from Harvard Law School-educated law professors
- Unlimited email and phone support (LIVE contact with Harvard Law School alumni)
- 1,471 real MBE questions from previous bar exams
- 100+ real practice essays (each with 2 sample answers)
- 400+ flashcards categorized by subject
- Skeleton outlines in Word format for note taking
- A full task list and suggested full time two-month study calendar
With BarMax, you get instant access to all course materials for life.
• New for BarMax UBE students: Two free personalized essay feedbacks from a former bar exam grader with over five years experience grading practice essays and performance tests (you can purchase 5 more gradings for just $100).
• We also send you a complete Welcome Packet with hundreds of pages of additional materials, downloadable skeleton outlines, real practice essays and performance tests, and more. We encourage you to study with your laptop and paper in addition to the iPad, and we provide the materials.
• We offer all of this for one-fourth of the price of current packages on the market. We are using the revolutionary technology behind the iPad to provide bar exam prep at a much better price, and to teach students in a much better way.
BarMax’s Advisory Board includes (oversees content):
- Charles Nesson, J.D. Professor, Harvard Law School. Founder, Harvard's Berkman Center for Internet & Society.
- Paul Pelosi, Jr. Esq. NASA. JD/MBA Georgetown University.
- Christopher Blazejewski, Esq. Sherin and Lodgen LLP. JD, Harvard University.
- Dr. Alan J. Lipman, Ph.D., J.D. Director, Washington Legal Psychological Consulting, served as Professor, Georgetown University.
- Michael Allen, Esq. President, Lateral Link. JD, Harvard University.
…and many more. Visit getbarmax.com for our full advisory board and list of professors.
Students are already loving it:
"Using only BarMax and putting aside BarBri and Kaplan, I finally passed the bar!" --Sheila Monjazeb, a BarMax student who passed after trying three times with other courses
“The last thing I wanted was more student debt.. and BarMax lets me study anywhere.” --Kaleen Harris, a BarMax student
Tags: ube review course