Barnyard Games For Kids (SE)
by: RosiMosi LLC • 625
14 fun and educational games for toddlers and kids. Ages 18 months and up!
14 games in one! Colorful graphics, animal sound effects, helpful voice narrating, and lots of fun! Have your kids learn counting, shapes, colors, and the alphabet while being entertained. Perfect for preschool and kindergarten ages.
This is the VPP / School Edition of Barnyard Games For Kids which comes with all 14 games unlocked!
- Tap Farm: Fun animal sounds and animations at the farm
- Tap Zoo: More fun animal sounds and animations at the zoo
- Shapes and Colors: Learn shapes and colors with helpful voice narration
- Alphabet Bounce: Teach your kids the alphabet with colorful bouncing balls
- Animal Puzzles: Drag and drop animals to construct puzzles
- Balloon Burst: Great for hand eye coordination and keeping kids entertained
- Animal Find: Help kids identify animals and their sounds
- Counting Jumble: Help with counting to 10
- Animal Memory: Improve memory in this matching game for children
- Fruit Slingshot: Just plain fun for toddlers and kids
- Shadow Matching, improve critical thinking by identifying a shadow and outline
- Toy Box Numbers, help with numbers and counting while putting toys away
- Alphabet and Number Bingo, helpful voices call out numbers and letters to identify
- Color and Size Sorting, place and sort different sized and colored objects in the correct bucket
Perfect for kids, children, and toddlers who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. Great for kids entering preschool or kindergarten!
If you have purchased the games already and they are now showing locked you can tap Parents icon in the upper right corner, and then tap 'Restore Purchase' to unlock the games again for free!
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having issues with the sound stopping, or any other problems with the game, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us keep improving this game.