Coursera: Top online courses
by: Coursera • 52.2K
Up for a course? Education isn't anymore for the young. No matter if you are a professional, a housekeeper or an athlete. No matter your age or background. Only your eagerness for learning counts now that education is more open and accessible than ever. Don't believe it? Check out Coursera.
Coursera virtually opens the doors of over 100 top-tier universities and educational institutions from all around the world. More than 600 courses in more than 20 subjects, lectures by renowned instructors and other educational resources are now accessible right from your mobile device.
Coursera for iOS features a neat and polished, user-friendly interface. From the left-side menu you can access the courses you are enrolled in, search courses by keywords, browse through categories and access downloaded videos. Each course page displays details such as university / institution that imparts it, languages, duration, workload, overview and instructors. You can join the course right from there, with a single tap.
If you feel a friend of you may be interested, you can share the course using any app installed on your device.
Arts, computing, law, mathematics... If you feel like learning something new, give Coursera a chance.
by Emmanuel , Appszoom
Mar 31, 2014
Learn on the go with Coursera for iOS. Access free and paid courses, Specializations, and degrees developed by experts from Stanford, Penn, Google, Autodesk, and 150+ others.
• Access our full catalog: Choose from 2,600+ courses in 11+ topics
• Take control of your downtime: Stream video lectures from anywhere, or download them for offline viewing.
• Always pick up where you left off: Your course, assignment, and project progress is saved in the app and on the web.
• Be part of a community: Connect with a mentor, interact with other learners, or post questions for your instructor.
• Learn in dozens of languages: Courses taught in Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Russian, and more. Subtitles and interactive transcripts help you follow videos.
• Earn shareable Certificates: Easily share your achievements with employers, colleagues, and friends.
11+ topics to help you advance your career, get your dream job, master new skills, or explore new hobbies.
• Art: Design, Photography, Music, and Creative Writing
• Business: Accounting, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
• Computer Science: Programming, Mobile and Web Development and Cyber Security
• Data Science: Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Statistics, Probability and Data
• Personal Development: Leadership, Negotiation and Public Speaking
• Sciences: Robotics, Chemistry, Nutrition, and Medicine
• ...and hundreds more!
Earn a Certificate:
Coursera offers affordable learning with free and paid options. Free courses include video lectures and reading materials. Paid courses unlock quizzes and projects that test your skills and award you a Certificate.
• Single courses from $29–$99
• Multi-course Specialization subscriptions from $39–$79 per month
• Degrees from $15,000–$25,000