Henri le Worm – Learn and Play with his Amazing Cooking Adventures
by: Henri Le Worm • 9
Age 3 to 6
USED AS A TEACHING TOOL IN PRIMARY SCHOOLS!
VOTED NEW AND NOTEWORTHY
#1 APP IN UK EDUCATION CATEGORY!
#1 IN THE GUARDIAN'S TOP 20 WEEKLY BEST IPHONE AND IPAD APP CHART!
The world of Henri Le Worm will immerse your children in nature and food. Enjoy Henri's food fuelled adventure learning and laughing all the way!
"The app was a BIG hit with my 5 year old. He was entranced for a full half hour playing the games and rubbing away flour. He was so captivated his older brother and sister ended up joining in!" Angels & Urchins Magazine
"Stimulating an interest in cooking in young children is never easy, unless you have Henri Le Worm on your side." DIGITAL SPY
Packed with games, facts, music & a hilarious story, the app encourages kids & adults to discover more about food, ingredients, nature & bugs. Aimed at children aged 4 to 8yrs old to enjoy with or without their parents, Henri Le Worm is informative and fun to play. Our mission is to try and get children reconnected with nature & food, not by preaching but by primarily making them laugh.
All the recipes included are designed so that the child can help and then hopefully the whole family can enjoy the dish together. With this in mind we have lowered all salt, fat & sugar levels where appropriate.
Henri Le Worm is available for iPad, iPad mini, iPhone and iPod touch.
• A wonderful story with eight beautifully animated characters, including Henri Le Worm, Derek the Ladybird, Sebastian the intelligent Slug and Texas Lou the Spider, all brought to life by the celebrated actor Simon Pegg
• 10 easy to make, healthy recipes by world renowned chef Raymond Blanc
• Numerous fun, interactive touch points to encourage children to connect with food and nature, including: painting a rainbow in the sky,watering seeds to watch them grow, serving breakfast to Henri's friends.
• Packed full of fun and educational food facts with
lots of interesting facts about bugs and insects and
a fully interactive walled garden bursting with vegetables and fruit
• A sing along song ‘The Worlds Greatest Chef’ that brings the story of Henri and his friends to life with a toe-tapping tune
Henri Le Worm was created by Olivier Blanc & Charlotte Salt.