Learn Korean - Free WordPower
by: Innovative Language Learning USA LLC • 3K
Are you interested in learning Korean, but just don't have the time?
Let's face it, not everyone can commit full-time to learning a language. We know there are many things going on in your life: school, work, the kids, that special someone. That's why we developed WordPower Learn Korean Vocabulary Free for the ultra-busy, 21st century lifestyle. There's absolutely no reason to miss out on all the benefits of learning Korean just because you're light on time. With Korean WordPower Learn Korean Vocabulary Free, you'll start down the road to fluency and reap the rewards that go with it.
With WordPower Learn Korean Vocabulary Free, you'll master 100 of the most frequently used words and phrases in the Korean language right on your iOS device! The app doubles as a mini travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Korean phrases. Learn Korean with audio recordings of a native Korean speaker and a voice recorder so you can master perfect pronunciation anywhere, anytime. This list of the 100 most frequently used Korean words is compact enough to fit a little review into you busy schedule. Study at your convenience at times and places that work for you! Korean WordPower Learn Korean Vocabulary Free also comes with an addictive Word of the Day alert and free Korean audio lessons when you sign up for a free KoreanClass101.com account inside the app.
What makes WordPower so effective? It's Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Korean Vocabulary Free FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- New! Level 1 Basic Word List (approximately 200 words): Now you get more than just 1 word a day
- Support for iOS 6 and 4" Retina displays such as the iPhone 5 and 5th gen iPod Touch- Korean Top 100 Words: A special list of words specific to daily life in Korea. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
- Essential Korean vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, class, hangul and romanization
- Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- Free Audio Lessons: Learn more than just words! Access the newest KoreanClass101.com audio lessons when you sign up for a Free Lifetime Account within the app
- Updated Basic Resources: Want to explore the Korean language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Korean learning tips, information and material
- Easy to Use Design: Intuitive iOS swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without having excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Flashcard Settings: You're in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each word's proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speaker's with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function: Search entire database in English or Korean
- Progress Bar: Keep track of how many words you have really mastered
- Word View Options: Romanization can be turned on and off
100 words not enough?
Upgrade to Korean WordPower Vocabulary full editionl to get 2000 more words and phrases!