Math for GMAT (Lite)
by: honeHead • 12
- Powerful GMAT Math preparation Tool
- 60 sample questions are provided.
- Check out its great features before you pay (in-app purchase) to unlock 1400+ questions and MORE.
- Quality questions covering all facets.
- Practice questions and examples by topics with step-by-step solution.
- Quizzes with various difficulty levels.
- Fundamentals, Tips and Formula listing for each topic.
- Ability to save quiz for later review.
- Facility to group questions. Question groups can be 'Tricky questions', 'Tough questions' etc.
- Easy to use and effective user Interface.
- No Wi-Fi or Data Connection required
Quiz Feature :
- Timer helps simulate realistic exam.
- Ability to pause/save quiz to resume at a later time.
- Ability to save finished quiz and scorecard for later review.
- Quizzes with various difficulty levels
- Summary gives you a birds-eye view of all questions. Jump to any question from question picker.
- Step by Step solution of all question.
- Ability to restart completed quiz.
Score Card features :
- Provide time spent on each question.
- Score card, along with its graphical view, helps review your performance.
- Provides all other obvious score data.
Topic feature :
- Formula listing and fundamental approach provided for each topic
- Short-cut, Quick-tips and operations
- Examples are provided for each topic and short-cuts.
- Instant validation of Practice questions and examples.
GMAT is a registered trademark of Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). GMAC neither sponsors nor endorses this product or any of its content.
There may be a possibility of some bugs, inaccuracies or typographical errors for which the owner cannot be held liable.
The owner can make changes or modifications including deletions to the contents, the product and software given here at any time without notice.