by: PSOFT • 13
Crayon Style is a painting application reproducing the warm experience of drawing with crayons. Transform your iPhone or iPad into a sheet of drawing paper and enjoy creating all kinds of drawings ranging from doodling and sketching to full-blown art.
Crayon Style's simple and stylish user interface is light and easy to use, allowing you to enjoy the application anywhere and at any time. Use it in all kinds of situations to note down ideas, sketch scenery, create illustrations, etc.
- Drawing engine reproducing the appearance of crayon art.
Crayon Style's original drawing engine simulates the characteristics of drawing with crayons, such as rough lines, pigment depth and the mixed colors produced when layering strokes, reproducing faithfully the warm look and feel of crayon art.
-Set photos you like as a background with Sketch Guide.
With the Sketch Guide feature, you can set a photo or image as a background to your drawing. Use it to trace over a picture you like or to create an original coloring page.
- Smart and fun user interface.
With its polished design, seamless screen transitions and casual feel, the user interface feels good and is fun to use. Combined with the features above, you get a simple and smart application which can be enjoyed by children and adults alike.
- Share your artwork on social networks!
You can post your illustrations to social networks such as Facebook and Twitter using the "Share..." functionality.
- Easier, more natural drawing. Supports Apple Pencil and 3D Touch.
You can pleasantly draw using your fingers, but you can experience an even more wonderful drawing experience by using a stylus. The app supports stroke pressure with the iPad Pro's Apple Pencil. On the iPhone, the app uses 3D Touch to simulate stroke pressure and unlock more shades of color. With the 3D Touch functionality, it is possible to use stroke pressure with your finger as well as standard styluses.
- Drawing engine reproducing the look and feel of crayon art.
- 24 colors available.
- Rub colors with the sponge tool to blend them together.
- Eraser tool.
- Color selection history (up to 3 colors).
- 5 levels of line thickness (line thickness saved separately for each tool).
- Undo / Redo (up to 4 times each).
- Enlarge, reduce and rotate the canvas.
- Toolbar can be moved to the top or bottom of the screen.
- Artwork gallery feature.
- Set a photo or image as a background with the Sketch Guide feature.
- Output (export) to:
- Camera roll (jpg format)
- Open In..
- Supports Apple Pencil (pressure).
- Supports 3D Touch.