Marantz Remote App
by: D&M Holdings • 459
We are happy to announce the release of the new Marantz Remote App! The beautiful interface and intuitive layout offer a fun and simple way to control your Marantz network product.
Adjust the basic functions of your Marantz product with power, volume, input and surround mode selection. Marantz disc player control is also available via RC-5 (Remote Control) connection.
A customizable home screen allows you to tailor the look and function of the Marantz Remote App to suit your needs.
A dedicated page now gives you full, easy to access control of your multi-room system.
When used with new Marantz receivers, Internet Radio and Media Server navigation has been dramatically improved. Fast thumbnail browsing, library search and playlist creation make navigating your large digital media library easier than ever before. The Marantz Remote App takes your listening enjoyment to the next level.
"Because Music Matters"
- Single Page Multi Zone Control Screen for AV Receivers
- Assignable Home Screen Shortcut Buttons
- Fast Thumbnail Browsing for Network Music File Playback (*1)
- Playlist management for Network Music File Playback (Create/Edit/Delete)
- Frequency Direct FM Tuning with 2012 or later AVR
- Fast Internet Radio Browsing with 2012 or later models (*1)
- Volume Limit Setting with 2012 or later AVR / Mini System
- New Marantz Blu-ray Player Control when paired with 2012 or later AVR and Blu-ray Models (*2)
- Photo Slideshow Transition Adjustment
- AVR and Multi Zone Renaming Capability
- Simple Home Screen Help Display
- Multi-Language Support (English, French, German, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Swedish, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Polish) (*3)
*1: During fast network browsing, the AVR GUI and Remote App display may be temporarily out of sync.
*2: An HDMI connection between the AVR and Blu-ray player is required. HDMI control needs to be set to ON for both units.
*3: The OS language setting is automatically detected; when not available, English is selected.
Compatible network models:
Network AV Receiver SR7010, SR6010, SR5010, NR1606, NR1506
Network AV Pre-Amplifier AV8802(A)
Network AV Receiver SR7009, SR6009, SR5009, NR1605
Network AV Pre-Amplifier AV7702
Network Audio Player NA8005
Network AV Receiver SR7008, SR6008, SR5008, NR1604，NR1504
Network CD Receiver M-CR610
Network Receiver M-CR510
Network Audio Player NA-11S1
Network AV Receiver SR7007, SR6007, SR5007, NR1603
Network AV Pre Tuner AV8801, AV7701
Network AV Receiver SR7005, SR6006, SR5006, NR1602
Network AV Pre Tuner AV7005
Network Audio Player NA7004
Network CD Receiver M-CR603
*may require an online firmware update for the use of this application. Please check a latest firmware by following each User manual.
*Please set "Network Standby / IP Control / Network / Network Control" to "On / Always On" in your Marantz product’s menu to use this app.
*If the App doesn't work properly, please try to reboot your mobile device, unplug the power cord of the main unit and reinsert into the power outlet or check your home network.
Tags: marantz , marantz remote app photo , denonoff na7004 , auto lock in maranmtz , layout of the denon remote , deremote for marantz sr5008 , marantz av7701 media server