WesternUnion US Money Transfer
by: Western Union Holdings, Inc. • 68.1K
The Western Union Money Transfer app is just like going to a Western Union teller, except it's quicker and easier and you don't have to leave the couch. You can send money to almost anybody, almost anywhere. And once you've sent the money, you can track it through your phone to always know how the transfer is processing. It's easy to use and keeps track of all your transactions so you don't have to.
This app is simple and quicker than standing in line at a Western Union Location. It does everything you could do with a teller.
Sometimes there is an initial error after installing and you may need to uninstall and redo it.
Apr 15, 2015
SEND MONEY EASILY WITH JUST A FEW TAPS
• Your receiver can pick up cash at over 500,000 locations worldwide, quickly
• See current exchange rates and fees* to easily estimate the price of your transaction
• Send money on the go 24/7, to more than 200 countries and territories in over 130 currencies
• Send money directly into a bank account. Western Union has connections to over 2.5 billion bank accounts worldwide
• Supports three languages: English, Spanish, and Mandarin.
MORE PRODUCT FEATURES
• Save time by setting up a money transfer on the app and pay with cash at a participating agent location
• Find a nearby agent location, get directions, hours and a list of services
• Pay bills to hundreds of companies with new companies added regularly
QUICK & EASY TO USE
• We’ve listened to your feedback and updated our interface to a new and easy to navigate look
• Track a money transfer
• Quick login with Touch ID
• View past or pending transactions and update your contacts, personal information and payment methods
• Save time and avoid mistakes by simply scanning your debit card for quick setup
The Western Union® app has everything you need to send money quickly and easily.
*Western Union also makes money from currency exchange. When choosing a money transmitter, carefully compare both transfer fees and exchange rates. Fees, foreign exchange rates and taxes may vary by brand, channel, and location based on a number of factors. Fees and rates subject to change without notice.