Food Network In the Kitchen
by: Television Food Network G.P. • 69K
Get recipes, helpful hints, behind the scenes information, and a ton more from your favorite Food Network chefs, bakers, and hosts. The app is constantly changing, so make sure to check it out regularly!
With thousands of recipes being added every month, the Food Network app is the only one you will need for cooking. The visuals are realistic and show you what to do, the tutorials are well explained and go slowly enough so that you can go right along with it, and the comments sections usually contain helpful information that is free of fighting or snarky remarks. Adjust the search for whatever your dietary restrictions are, and you have the perfect tool to use in your kitchen, in the grocery store, and beyond.
Some of the recipes are pretty difficult, so make sure that you start out with some of the lesser ones!
Nov 27, 2015
Rated as one of the *top recipe apps* in the App Store, Food Network’s In the Kitchen app is your one-stop shop for all things food. Get instant access to our most-popular recipes from Alton Brown, Giada De Laurentiis, Ree Drummond, Guy Fieri, Bobby Flay, and many more. Need help figuring out what’s for dinner? Or looking for a recipe that's on TV now? Our app will help you do just that! Finding delicious recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs and shows has never been this quick and easy.
Step into Food Network's virtual kitchen where you will become a pro cupcake decorator in augmented reality. Then snap and share your crazy confection with friends and family. All without getting a single bowl dirty.
Our newest feature is a slideshow where we’ll share new and crave-worthy recipes, videos, hacks and food trend how-tos. Come back every day for new inspiration; anything you have viewed will slide to the back of the line so you’ll have fresh content at all times.
With this app, you can:
FIND RECIPES ON TV:
- Instantly save recipes from your favorite Food Network shows, even ones that are *on TV right now*.
- Search for the perfect recipe to satisfy your meal-planning needs. Narrow down your search by chef, course, cuisine and *recently aired* recipes.
GET INSPIRED IN THE KITCHEN:
- Browse over 70,000 recipes from your favorite Food Network chefs.
- Looking for a decadent dessert, a healthy meal or want to learn about the latest kitchen hacks? Find a variety of daily story categories, including:
The Dinner Bell
COOK LIKE A PRO:
- Hone your cooking skills by watching our how-to videos and step-by-step guides.
- Get creative by adding your own ideas and substitutions on each recipe with the Notes feature.
- Add ratings and reviews of recipes that you’ve cooked, right within the app.
SAVE AND SHARE RECIPES:
- Save recipes *instantly* and organize them into your very own collections, listed under My Stuff.
- Share recipes with your friends and family via text, email, Notes, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter.
GROCERY SHOP STRESS-FREE:
- Save recipe ingredients directly to *Notes* and collaborate with your family and friends while you shop.
PLAY WITH AUGMENTED REALITY
- Decorate cupcakes in augmented reality with colorful cupcake liners, frosting and wacky toppings. Then snap and share your sweet treat with friends and family.
- Enable push notifications to receive our favorite delicious recipes every day.
- Enable the iMessage extension to search for and share recipes with friends and family without having to leave the Messages app.
- Customize your In the Kitchen app icon with an image of your favorite Food Network chef.
- Start your day off right with irresistible food facts, cooking tips and related recipes with our Daily Bites widget, available in the Today View.