Food Network Magazine US
by: Hearst Communications, Inc. • 2.1K
Food Network Magazine brings passion, fun and personalities around food to the table. It is the only epicurean magazine to offer unprecedented access to America's favorite TV chefs and reflects the fun, playful sensibility of the Food Network. Each issue features your favorite Food Network talent, plus a behind-the-scenes look at their shows and kitchens. Food Network Magazine includes hundreds of accessible recipes and tips for entertaining.
SUBSCRIBE NOW AND GET YOUR FIRST ISSUE FREE! Don't forget, you can also get free access to issues with a timed preview (on your iPhone, too!).
Plus, share app content with your favorite social networks. Using a simple two-finger tap, actual images of the content itself are “clipped” and can be sent directly to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, or Pinterest, or via email or saved to your photo roll.
Download our free app today! Select the issue you'd like to purchase, or sign up with a subscription and save!
Please note that you must have iOS 10.0 or higher installed on your device to use this app.
Food Network Magazine US Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $4.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 1.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 19.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.