Welcome to the premier iPad Italian Cookbook. These recipes are a combination of Calabrese and Sicilian family recipe traditions that have been served at many Sunday family dinners, holidays, and other special occasions, to friends and family.
The Spicuzza and Costantino recipes are raved about and coveted by many, so now everyday cook Gina Marie is taking the liberty to share the joy she has experienced preparing and eating these dishes for so many years. Please cook these recipes with love and care and share them with your closest friends and family, as Gina's family has done for generations. Now, with this new app, you are able to make these authentic and mouth-watering recipes part of your family traditions too!
This version is the **FREE version** of Italian Cookbook HD for the iPad.
Unlike the paid version, this app does not include several dinner, sauces and dessert recipe sections. Also, this free version does contain modest advertising.
Italian Cookbook for the iPad, just $2.99 in the iTunes store, includes everything the lite version has, plus:
* More dinner recipes inspired by chicken, sausage, pork and beef ingredients
* A “From the Sea” recipe section
* A “Dessert” recipe section featuring favorites like Tiramisu
* No ads
How the App Works:
- On the main page swipe right to left to flip through sections.
- Tap into each section to read more about that section.
- Swipe the photo galleries to browse the pictures and recipes.
- Tap once on a photo gallery to see the images and recipes full screen.
- Tap once to open the menu bar to access buttons to go back (single square) or to go back to the main page (three squares).