by: OpenTable, Inc. • 826.6K
Eating out can be hit or miss, but not any more. OpenTable gives you all the info, from location to reviews, so that you can make an informed decision. It's just a shame the booking system is a bit clunky.
Thousands of restaurants are listed, and reviews give you a good idea of what to expect. Searches can be filters by party size, date cuisine type and distance. You can choose how much you want to spend too. OpenTable don't charge you any commission either.
If there's no availability, the process is a little convoluted: you have to restart the booking. The search seems to prefer focusing on location. There is definitely less info when you leave major cities.
Tags: open table reviews , party quotes , rezbook
Jun 09, 2014
Discover great dining experiences and make free restaurant reservations at more than 43,000 restaurants around the world. The perfect travel app to dine like a local, find restaurants by location, cuisine and more plus get personalized recommendations based on your preferences. View photos, menus and reviews to guide your picks. Every time you book and dine, you’ll earn rewards for future meals.
Easy restaurant reservations:
- Book tables, update reservations, cancel or re-book anytime, anywhere
- Invite guests to RSVP to your reservations right from your app
- Near me Now, New & Hot, Recommended for You, Dinner Tonight – find the right spot with custom lists
- Use search filters like location, cuisine, date and time
- See restaurant pics, reviews, menus, and more
- Earn points to redeem for dining rewards with OpenTable restaurants
Travel with us:
- Discover and reserve restaurants in the US, Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, Japan, the Netherlands and more!
What folks are saying about us:
・OpenTable Is Secretly the Best Thing on the Internet (Gizmodo)
・World's Greatest Apps (Business Insider)
・100 Best iPhone Apps of All Time All Time (Mashable)
・12 Travel Apps Worth Keeping (The New York Times)
・Best Restaurant Dining Apps (People Magazine)
Have suggestions for us? We want to hear from you, send us a message.