7 Minute Fit Workout
by: Felt Tip Inc. • 8
7 Minute Fit Workout uses the popular 7-minute scientific workout described in the American College of Sports Medicine's Health and Fitness Journal and highlighted in The New York Times.
This app guides you through 12 high-intensity exercises with voice cues, animated illustrations, and a timer.
This workout is perfect for people who don't have a lot of time to work out, but want to get or stay fit.
You can do this workout anywhere using only your body weight, a chair, and a wall.
This app was created by Lucius Kwok and Agnes Chan. Made in NYC.
• Voice cues and vibrations that guide you through each 30-second exercise and 10-, 12-, or 15-second rest interval.
• Three-second countdown to each exercise and rest.
• Animated illustrations show you the current exercise.
• Image of the next exercise during the rest interval so you can prepare.
• Pause, rewind, or fast-forward if you get interrupted or need to change things up.
• Customize the number of circuits and the length of rest periods.
• Keeps a record of your workout history.
• Splits the side plank interval so that you get 15 seconds for each side.
• Supports Bluetooth heart rate monitors.
Legal Disclaimer: This app and any information given by it or by Felt Tip Inc are for educational purposes only. They are not intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. You should always consult your healthcare provider before beginning any fitness program.
Tags: sports medicines health and fitness journal 7 minute workout